So for an assignment that came up in Animation class, we were to pick a character that we enjoy, and then describe what makes that character unique and why we like it. We were to explain this in ten points.
- Silhouette very "Raven or Crow"-like.
- His proportions are very abnormal.
- He wears an unusual mask.
- He is actually a homeless person who believes he is in an alternate world.
- He exists in two separate worlds.
- Costume is kind of ridiculous, but most importantly, his boots are huge.
- His alternate form is very Primal, almost tribal.
- Along with the strange proportions, his muscles are humongous.
- He protects a girl that is equally insane.
- He's emotionally unavailable to everyone but the girl he protects.
Here's where you can watch the entire series:
As well as to see more images of his... I will link them here though.
Not much... but there you go... I'll post my character designs next round.